Google

Monday, April 16, 2007

useful quotes for a cheerful life

More is to be got from one teacher than from two books (a German proverb).


Never like to be a star in the sky, but be a lamp at home.


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.


Heart to heart,
Though miles apart;
My love for you
Will never depart.


Life is like an ice cream, so enjoy it before it melts.


The greatest tragedy of this world is "I"
The greatest comedy of this world is ''U"
The greatest remedy of this world is "V"


Meeting is a pleasure,
Parting is a pain,
As the world is round,
We will meet again.


When you get married
And your husband goes cross,
Take the broom and say
I am the boss.


Give me a place to stand and I will lift the world-Arrhenius


Drink hot coffee
Drink hot tea
Burn your lips
And remember me


A friend is a person who walks in when the whole world walks out.


The luster shines bright when troubles befall,
When fear grips the heart and courage grows dim,
Friendship lights with its radiance and makes the heart sing...
May joys light your face with lovely smile?
As you have made our friendship worthwhile.


Down in a valley,
Carved on a rock,
Are three little words?
"Forget me not"


When a friend dies,
A person is lost.
But when friendship dies,
Entire goodness is lost.


Take each day as a new unraveled path through the woods of life. As you enter in you might see beautiful sights, which you have never seen before. You might behold a new aspect of creation, indeed, of life itself. You might come across thoughts and ideas, which you had never encountered before. You might fall into the ditch of problems. The trick is to keep getting up and moving forward - for tomorrow will be a new adventure!

Take life as an adventure!!!!


Friends bring you smiles when a smile is exactly what you need. Friends bring sunlight in your life. They warm your life with their presence whether they are faraway or close by your side.

Friendship is a special gift given to us all. The smile of a friend is sunlight on a cloudy day. And every smile given to a friend id returned. A friend is one whom you can talk to. And listen to, without judging. A friend is a shoulder to lean on when you need support and a pat on the back when you do well.

A friend is a partner in life and a part of you always.


Be calm and your surroundings will calm down automatically.


Change your thoughts and you change your world.


May you be a boy or a girl?
Friendship is what you will enjoy.
It is a relationship of love and laughter,
Which continues for years after.
The bond of friendship is everlasting,
Be true to friends you are finding.
Find new friends and not to forget old,
Friendship is an ocean and ocean is not sold.
At last I want you to think,
Friendship is not a titanic to sink!!!


To cultivate a friendship is a very special art,
That starts with an upturning in the corner of the heart.
Tiny seed of loving must be deeply planted there,
And nurtured with lots of love and care.


Keep the flame of
Friendship burning,
Never let it die.
It brings that last hope,
Which money can't buy!


Life has many blessings,
And I was blessed its true.
When god gave me the special gift,
Of a loving friend like you!


The best of friends,
Can change a frown,
Into a smile,
When you feel down.

The best of friends,
Will understand,
Your little trials.
And lend a hand.

The best of friends,
Will always share,
Your secret dreams,
Because they care.

The best of friends,
Worth more than gold.
Give all the love,
A heart can hold.


Somebody loves you!

Somebody loves you – and wants you to know,
Somebody loves you – wherever you go
Somebody loves you – when you are frustrated
Somebody loves you – when you are let alone
Somebody loves you – when everything fails,
Somebody loves you – whoever you may be
Who is this somebody? – Yes – that’s ME, my love!


Soap story

Life is a Wheel in which love is a Breeze. A poor boy named Santoor fell in love with a girl named Chandrika. Under the fragrant shade of a neem tree; you are my Lifebuoy she declared passionately while he asserted that she was his Crowning Glory.
In spite of the dubious plot of Nirma, Chandrika’s so called friend, decided to get married. Surprisingly the parents said O.K. and Santoor gifted Chandrika a Moti necklace of Rs. 501. They married and settled in Mysore. There were two Ponds near their house, where the water glittered in the sunlight. Soon they were blessed with twins Bubble and Double and they lived happily ever after.


Why we see dreams?

By the river, by the wood
There reigns a magic mood.
Every evening merry gnomes
Merry here from their homes.

Round the fire, in a hush,
Each with drawing – pad and brush,
Mixing colours bold and bright,
They paint the dreams we see at night.


Best friends

There’s not a person quite like you
Just let me explain,
Your stories keep me laughing
Time and time again,
You’re also a good listener
Which is something very rare.

If I’m miserable or bored
As usual you will be there,
All in all it seems to me
Without you I would be lost
Your friendship is the only thing
I will keep at any cost!


As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two – Sir Norman Wisdom

The best and the most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart – Helen Keller


Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box-An Italian proverb.


Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash hands he is called dirty, if he does he is wasting water-An African proverb.


To change and to change for the better are two different things - A German proverb.

Try to forget me always, that’s the best way to remember me.


May you have peace, may you have joy
Hope you have a baby boy
And when his hair begin to curl
Hope you have a baby girl
And when her hair needs some pins
Hope you have a pair of twins
And when they start to grow
Hope you have a dozen more
And when you become old
Having another one is really bold

Men love flowers
Flowers love dew
But I love you
And that is true

Roses are red
Bells are blue
Monkeys like you
Should be in the zoo


May your heart be full of happiness
May your brightest hopes come true
May your loved ones be near you
To share the joy with you!


May your joys be unending
Your dreams all come true
And may life hold much happiness
Always for you!

Hope your future be bright and sunny
Let your husband be fat and funny

All born in the zoo
Are just like you!

Thinking of you on your birthday…
For the thoughtfulness that you’ve shown
For all the special things you do
In a way that’s all your own…
Thinking of you on your birthday
And fondly hoping too
That all the happiness you’ve given
Will be returned to you!

Adding another candle
Doesn’t make you older..
It just makes
Your life brighter!

Sweet is your memory
Dear is your name
Deep in my heart
You will always remain


From the time it arrives
Till the day is through
Hope your birthday is special
Just like you!

Love means sharing the same road, wherever it leads!

Love is the happiness of today and promise of tomorrow!


I’d have no tomorrow
To look forward to
No heart-warming pleasures
No dreams to come true
I’d have never heard laughter
Or find peace from strife
If I didn’t have you
Adding love to my life!


I love you
I love you
Don’t get excited
I love donkeys too!!


I met you as a stranger
Took you as a friend
Hope we meet again in a place
Where friendship never ends

Two people of one mind are as good as thousand!


Whenever I close my eyes
I see you
Whenever I open
I miss you!!!!!

When you are lonely
Sitting on a rock
Open your shoes
And smell your socks!!!


For a dear friend….
Variety is not only the spice of life,
It’s the sparkle in our friendship
You and I are proof that people
From different backgrounds can
Share similar feelings and that
Our differences truly enrich us.

I’ve learnt to see things in new ways
To open my heart to new ideas because of you
Your friendship has helped me grow.
It may sound strange
But you have helped me
Know myself better too
I took for granted
Many of my ideas
And ways of doing things
Until I looked at them
From your point of view
I’m glad for the qualities
Those have shaped you
Into such a special person
Someone I admire very much
But most of all, I’m glad
That we’re the same
When it comes to valuing our friendship!!

No comments: